Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

I don't know the number for the computer.. I guess WOOF might have something to with it.. But I dunno..

Guess I'm just stupid..

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Fantastic game, I love it!

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

I can imagine this must have been a tough time for this person. But luckily all is well at the end. Atleast, he said he didn't want to change a thing.

Also, for anyone who can't see the game, just allow the pop-ups, or was it plug-ins? I had the same thing where I didn't see the game until I allowed that. :p

The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

I have no idea what to do.. I am still in the beginning.

I have a hammer, screwdriver and a vase. I got the gem out of the statue and placed it into the skull. Now I am stuck. I can't find the handle for that rope thing going through the ceiling in the left room. There's a paper on the ground that I read. There's also something on the floor in the room where I found the hammer and screwdriver, but it just zooms on into the floor. Is there something I need to do there?

I tried literally everything, but I have no clue. :/

Sky Panda Sky Panda

Dang difficult after awhile.. xD

Reincarnation: LEET Reincarnation: LEET

Heheh fun, I am currently stuck though but I found a funny glitch.

If you put off both the pc screens and that wind cooler he'll first try to plug back in the cable for the screens. If you honk the horn he gets knocked out. If he wakes up he'll sit and feel hot. Then he walks to to switch to turn on the wind cooler.

If you honk now he'll spawn back under the table getting knocked out. Even when he was switching the wind cooler on. xD

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk